Important Update about COVID-19
As the impact of COVID-19 continues to be felt around the world, our heart goes out to all those who have been affected. We want you to know that the health and well-being of our employees and our community will always be our top priority.
We want to reassure you that our delivery carriers understand the importance of safety in light of the developing situation with COVID-19. Therefore, carriers are taking the following steps to ensure that this is the case:
• If a Carrier representative has confirmed first-hand exposure to the COVID-19 coronavirus, they will not report to work for any reason. They will get tested as appropriate, self¬quarantine while awaiting results and follow all medical direction thereafter.
• Any employee who is sick will stay home, even if they have not contracted COVID-19.
• All non-essential business travel has been suspended.
• All personnel who can perform their work remotely are working from home.
Conditions still in place:
• Services will resume where possible and with the consent of the final consumer
• The consignee may elect to decline Room of Choice service and instead receive delivery to threshold or garage area
• Should a Consignee refuse delivery (including a downgraded service), the shipper will be held liable for any additional fees including storage fees
• If a consignee does not want to sign the POD (Proof of Delivery), the driver will make a note on their behalf. As always it is CRITICAL that the consignee notifies the driver of any visible damage
• Drivers reserve the right to limit delivery to the garage area if they believe their personal safety may be compromised by entering the residence (reason for any service change will be documented by the driver)
• Should a service level be downgraded by the carrier, we will reimburse the difference in service level cost
Shipping & Delivery
NurseryWorks.net shipping rates are valid in the contiguous 48 United States. For international orders or orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and other US Territories, please contact email@example.com.
To shop our products at a retailer, please visit our Store Locator page to find the location nearest you.
Rates valid in the contiguous US only
|Cart Total||Shipping Fee|
|*exception: Gradient, Lydian, Vetro, Vetro Mini (with White Glove Delivery)||$600|
|Gradient, Lydian, Vetro, Vetro Mini||White glove with assembly||10-20 business days|
Novella 6-Drawer Dresser
Luma Crib, Ami Rocker, Tree Bookcase
|Saver Service||10-20 business days|
|Novella Crib, Sleepytime Rocker, Compass Rocker, Aura Bassinet, Novella Cushion Set, Ami Cushion Set, Novella Changing Tray, Matresses, Bedding, Conversion Kits||
Small Parcel (Fedex/UPS/USPS)
|5-8 business days|
|7-10 business day|
Shipping times quotes include:
- Up to 2 business days where your order will be processed and prepared for shipment
- Tracking information is sent directly to our system within 24 hours from when the carrier picks up the order at our warehouse
- We unfortunately are unable to expedite orders or provide guarantee delivery dates on parcel packages
An automated tracking email will be sent to the email address submitted with the order.
Due to peak season demand with our shipping partners we anticipate a delay in receiving tracking information
- Allow 3 - 4 business days to receive tracking information for small parcel deliveries (mattresses, cribs, seating & small dressers)
- Allow 7 - 10 business days to receive tracking information for large parcel deliveries (assembled dressers & multiple furniture pieces)
Please submit a request with our customer care team if you have not received your tracking information after 10 days.
WHITE GLOVE SERVICE DETAILS
White glove service includes a two (2) person delivery team, one flight of stairs, placement in your room of choice, light assembly, and unpacking and debris removal. Homes with more than one flight of stairs are subject to an additional fee of $25 per additional flight.
A White Glove service representative will call you to coordinate a 4-hour window delivery appointment. Deliveries are made for Monday through Friday, during normal business hours of 8am – 5pm.
* Please notify us by replying to the confirmation email if delivery requires more than one flight of stairs, or if there are any other delivery challenges so that we can make appropriate delivery arrangements
Unsuccessful delivery attempts will incur an additional fee of $99
* Please note that the tracking information found on the carrier's website should only be used as a general guideline and it is not a confirmed appointment. You will be contacted for the exact date and time of delivery.
SAVER SERVICE (ROOM OF CHOICE) DETAILS
Saver service includes a two (2) person team and placement in your room of choice. This service does not include stairs, removal of packaging or assembly/setup. Homes with stairs are subject to $25 per flight.
A saver service representative will contact you within 3-10 business days to coordinate a 4-hour window delivery appointment. Deliveries are made for Monday through Friday, during normal business hours of 8AM – 5PM. Unsuccessful delivery attempts will incur an additional fee of $99 * Please note that the tracking information found on the carrier's website should only be used as a general guideline and it is not a confirmed appointment. You will be contacted for the exact date and time of delivery.
SMALL PARCEL & SMART POST SERVICE DETAILS
No signature is required for this delivery. Once your order is dispatched you will be sent an email notification with tracking information.
While placing your order, please check that your shipping address is correct as we're unable to redirect orders once they are on their way to you.
Can I choose a different shipping method or carrier?
Sorry, but customers cannot request alternate shipping methods or carriers. We select shipping carriers and services based on how we can currently best provide customers with good value and high quality of service.
Can I ship to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address?
Sorry, in order to provide you with the best service we require a street address in order to set up proper white glove delivery.
When will you charge me for my order?
When placing your order, your credit or debit card will be pre-authorized for the full amount of the purchase upon completing checkout. Payment will only be collected (captured) from your card when your order is dispatched.
Will I be charged tax?
It depends on your order's shipping destination.
Nurseryworks.net will collect sales tax for orders shipping to AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KY, LA, ME, MI, MD, MA, MN, MS, NE,NM, NV, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV. Tax for these states is calculated and added to your order after entering your shipping address during checkout.
Carbon emissions from shipping every Nursery Works online order are offset through our shipping partner, Freight Club. Freight Club are planting trees now with One Tree Planted to begin reducing carbon emissions. In two years time, once these trees have matured they will help absorb carbon dioxide.
What does carbon offsetting mean?
“Carbon offsetting” means balancing the CO2 that is emitted during the shipping process with a positive environmental impact that absorbs the same amount of carbon emitted.
Why plant trees?
Trees help cool the planet by filtering harmful greenhouse gases like carbon dioxide and releasing oxygen back into the atmosphere. A mature tree absorbs carbon dioxide at a rate of 48 pounds per year. In one year, an acre of forest can absorb twice the CO2 produced by the average car's annual mileage.